Mark Berthelemy's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joel, There are many options. Much depends on which Operating System you're using…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Sep 13, 2016 to Graphics - Upping our game without going external.

8 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Baker

"Thanks Dave, I like the idea of "removal of whatever is causing the payer or sponsor…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Jun 23, 2016 to Lean Learning - picking up the pieces!

5 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ger Driesen

"No problem Dave, Glad it was useful. Drop me a line if I can help further. Mark"

Mark Berthelemy replied Dec 5, 2015 to Moble authoring software for large Organizaton Performance Support needs.

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mike Alcock

"Hi David, Here are a few options that came up during a similar research exercise we…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Dec 3, 2015 to Moble authoring software for large Organizaton Performance Support needs.

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mike Alcock

"No problem, Laura, I've posted the response on my company website too - as I figure…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Oct 29, 2015 to Moodle advice

9 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Gwyneth Page

"Hi Gwyneth, You're going to be spoilt for choice... Much depends on the level of own…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Oct 28, 2015 to Moodle advice

9 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Gwyneth Page

"Hi Henrik, You're absolutely right to be asking these questions. There's is no reaso…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Oct 15, 2015 to Can't we just skip SCORM-packaging and go straight to HTML5?

12 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Nick Ramsay

"Thanks Amanda, That's really useful background information. I'll look forward to you…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Sep 3, 2015 to LMS/VLE advice needed!

7 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel

"Hi Amanda, Forgive me for putting myself forward for this... ;-) Wyver Solutions is…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Sep 2, 2015 to LMS/VLE advice needed!

7 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Dr. Anthony 'Skip' Basiel

"Hi Marie, Both Lectora & Captivate allow you to have a trial run before you have…"

Mark Berthelemy replied Sep 2, 2015 to Learning Lectora and/or Activate

5 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service