Ruth Webster's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Useful thoughts everyone, thanks for taking the time to engage.   The reason for hav…"

Ruth Webster replied Jul 28, 2011 to Benchmarking how long it takes to prepare online and face to face training

13 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Barry KINLEY-SMITH

"Thanks guys for both these posts. Helpful and thought provoking. I can accept that i…"

Ruth Webster replied Jul 27, 2011 to Benchmarking how long it takes to prepare online and face to face training

13 Aug 16, 2011

"Hi Johnathon   Thanks for this and the useful links. I take your point about all the…"

Ruth Webster replied Jul 25, 2011 to Benchmarking how long it takes to prepare online and face to face training

13 Aug 16, 2011

"You are not alone! To me, SoMeFat is not just that there are too many individuals al…"

Ruth Webster replied Apr 27, 2011 to Social Media Fatigue? Any experiences?

16 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Matt Brewer

"Hi Samantha   A subject dear to my heart! I'm personally passionate about diversity…"

Ruth Webster replied Apr 20, 2011 to Why doesn't equality and diversity training work?

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Donald Clark

"Hi Sally   I like "Putting the Customer at the Heart of Everything We do" because it…"

Ruth Webster replied Apr 20, 2011 to course title ideas

10 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

"Hi Julie Do you mean accessibility in terms of whether someone has a sight impairme…"

Ruth Webster replied Jul 23, 2010 to Accessibility and Usability standards for e-learning

33 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by didaw

"Hi Ann You probably tried something similiar to this when you have done training fo…"

Ruth Webster replied Sep 16, 2009 to Disability Awareness Training - any advice on improving people's awareness and changing people's attitudes?

3 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Ann O'Donoghue

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service