Alan Bellinger's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh; what a mistake...... That should have been "The next big hit for the Internet is…"

Alan Bellinger replied Feb 7, 2009 to What does 'learning' mean to you, and how do you measure it?

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Andy Jones

"Recommendation number 2 - try Tuuli Sornikivi who's Partner Learning Manager at HP.…"

Alan Bellinger replied Feb 7, 2009 to Experience with partner or customer training?

3 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Gordon Bull

"We can meet for coffee, or a glass of wine! And I realised I didn't address your mea…"

Alan Bellinger replied Feb 7, 2009 to What does 'learning' mean to you, and how do you measure it?

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Andy Jones

"Great quote, but for me one thing's lacking - and that's experience. I guess it's a…"

Alan Bellinger replied Feb 6, 2009 to What does 'learning' mean to you, and how do you measure it?

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Andy Jones

"Hi Runar There's one person I recommend above all others - that's Alex Keay at Micro…"

Alan Bellinger replied Feb 6, 2009 to Experience with partner or customer training?

3 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Gordon Bull

"To my way of thinking let's keep it simple ..... Issue 1 is this - we all live in ec…"

Alan Bellinger replied Feb 6, 2009 to What does 'learning' mean to you, and how do you measure it?

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Andy Jones

"And one more to add - beware inflated expectations! Whatever you do, Emma, don't say…"

Alan Bellinger replied Jan 30, 2009 to Help for a newbie

10 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Diana Foster

"I'm with Keith too; but let put it slightly differently. Look at what issue you want…"

Alan Bellinger replied Jan 30, 2009 to Help for a newbie

10 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Diana Foster

"Isn't it great when practice is better than theory! In 99.9% of cases it's the rever…"

Alan Bellinger replied Jan 27, 2009 to Organisational Attitudes to Social Networking

20 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Norman Lamont

"Agreed - if only we could get some of the inhibiters to the Conference!!!! But my po…"

Alan Bellinger replied Jan 27, 2009 to Organisational Attitudes to Social Networking

20 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Norman Lamont

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service