Ken Jones's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Richard Although the data I have attached is for Oil and Gas only, it does cover…"

Ken Jones replied Aug 6, 2015 to What age groups use what learning technologies?

13 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Richard Armstrong

"Thanks Karyn, our HR dept is super impressed with the number of helpful response my…"

Ken Jones replied Jul 23, 2010 to Where is the best place to advertise for Instructional Designers and eLearning Developers?

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Anju Patel

"Hi Dave, we are based in sunny Aberdeen and our principle area of operations is Lear…"

Ken Jones replied Jul 23, 2010 to Where is the best place to advertise for Instructional Designers and eLearning Developers?

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Anju Patel

"Hi Dr Anthony,(or is it Skip?) just to avoid any confusion we are looking for someon…"

Ken Jones replied Jul 22, 2010 to Where is the best place to advertise for Instructional Designers and eLearning Developers?

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Anju Patel

"Apparently they tried this and a few other general ones, but "instructional designer…"

Ken Jones replied Jul 22, 2010 to Where is the best place to advertise for Instructional Designers and eLearning Developers?

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Anju Patel

"Good point, if anybody is interested, then fire a private message and I will pass it…"

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Anju Patel

"Thanks Mark, I'll pass this on to HR."

Ken Jones replied Jul 16, 2010 to Where is the best place to advertise for Instructional Designers and eLearning Developers?

18 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Anju Patel

"Part of me wants to say I agree with you, however there is a nagging suspicion in th…"

Ken Jones replied Jan 25, 2010 to Is mobile learning really any different from learning you do when you're not moving around?

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ken Jones

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service