Sam Burrough's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"So I managed to answer my own question with a little help from some lovely people at…"

Sam Burrough replied Aug 27, 2014 to How do you train users to use products/systems developed under Agile methodologies?

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Sam Burrough

"Hi Bhanwar - absolutely, you are quite right, apologies for the confusion there."

Sam Burrough replied Nov 4, 2013 to It's not too late to grab yourself a speaking slot at Learning Technologies 2014.

2 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Burrough

"Is the recording still available for this webinar? I can't seem to get it to open. F…"

Sam Burrough replied Oct 1, 2012 to June 26th: Instructional design for virtual sessions, Karen Hyder

4 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Jennie Clayton

"Hi John - if you're close to Bristol you might like to come along to the next WEE Le…"

Sam Burrough replied Oct 20, 2011 to Internal Business social networks

19 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Cooper

"take a look at https://trello.com/ have to admit I haven't tried it out properly yet…"

Sam Burrough replied Oct 20, 2011 to Online Project Management apps for Learning development projects

6 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Sam Burrough

"Looks like this is quite the hot topic! We're looking at doing something similar, ex…"

Sam Burrough replied Sep 28, 2011 to Using a learning portal ? Avoiding the LMS experience

7 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sam Burrough

"Hi John If I were you, I would head over to Jane Hart's Social Learning Community ( …"

Sam Burrough replied Sep 21, 2011 to Internal Business social networks

19 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Cooper

"The recurring theme I took away was the need for L&D teams to move out of the cl…"

Sam Burrough replied Jun 18, 2011 to What did you take away from the Learning and Skills Group conference?

8 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by sinead madden

"Hi Yasmin   Have you joined Jane Hart's Social Learning Community ? It's hosted on y…"

Sam Burrough replied Mar 23, 2011 to How do I get people excited about using social media as a learning platform?

14 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Ollie Gardener

"Hi Lorraine We've encountered similar issues with financial and professional exams.…"

Sam Burrough replied Nov 4, 2009 to What support could be provided (via e-Learning) for staff preparing for financial regulatory exams?

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Kathleen Froud

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service