IVOR WILLIAMSON's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sarah, Great ideas! Yes I feel more aligned to an actual serious game approach a…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Apr 7, 2016 to Gamifying or Serious Games?

8 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Martin Sinclair

"Hi Nick, Appreciate the reply - some excellent points for me to consider and you ar…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Apr 1, 2016 to Gamifying or Serious Games?

8 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Martin Sinclair

"Simon, Thank you very much for your detailed, thoughtful reply. You have given me a…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Apr 1, 2016 to Gamifying or Serious Games?

8 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Martin Sinclair

"We need to establish the purpose for communication but I have always like David Kant…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Mar 21, 2016 to Communication skills - what do you read?

1 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by IVOR WILLIAMSON

"Hi Chris, I've been involved in various compliance type digital learning in my role…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Mar 21, 2016 to The sheep dip approach?

8 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Chris de Felice

"Thanks Rob...will get in touch with my colleague in London who is starting the initi…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Oct 2, 2015 to Building data analysis and visualisation competency

7 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Rob Hubbard

"Hi Anthony, Thanks for the reply. Apologies for the delay but just returned from le…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Oct 2, 2015 to Building data analysis and visualisation competency

7 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Rob Hubbard

"Hi Nigel Thanks for getting in touch. My colleague highlighted his need to me. He i…"

7 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Rob Hubbard

"I recently completed a Cousera programme on Gamification by Kevin Werbach of Pennsyl…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied Sep 13, 2015 to Gamification in Learning & Development

15 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Antonella Veccia

"I was involved in designing and delivering banking regulatory compliance training fo…"

IVOR WILLIAMSON replied May 19, 2013 to Is poor compliance training giving e-learning a bad name?

2 May 19, 2013
Reply by IVOR WILLIAMSON

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service