Antonella Veccia's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, do you need to employ and ID and don't quite know what skills this professi…"

Antonella Veccia replied Jul 22, 2016 to "Instructional Designers" - required skill set

8 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Renee Denham

"Hi Paul, I have been in this profession for a few years now, and what I have noticed…"

Antonella Veccia replied Jul 21, 2016 to "Instructional Designers" - required skill set

8 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Renee Denham

"Hi Julie, I use to teach in a language lab and beside all the technology that Ian ha…"

Antonella Veccia replied Dec 21, 2015 to World class learning environment

9 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Julie Jack

"I really liked this honest and insightful webinar. In an industry were everyone is b…"

Antonella Veccia replied Dec 17, 2015 to December 3:Revealed: the truth about the learning lives of managers,Owen Ferguson

1 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Antonella Veccia

"Hi Paul,   Unfortunately I can't help you with your request, but I think u are right…"

Antonella Veccia replied Nov 20, 2015 to Systems training: examples/case studies of a roll out plan

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Julian Staddon (@julianstaddon)

"Hi Geoff, I would really like to help you here, but I think I am failing to fully un…"

Antonella Veccia replied Nov 19, 2015 to Has anyone seen a learning solution comprising entirely quiz questions?

6 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Simon Fowler

"Hi Rita, In my previous contribution I forgot to mention a nice game designed by Spo…"

Antonella Veccia replied Oct 21, 2015 to Gamification in Learning & Development

15 Oct 21, 2015

"I have seen few examples of gamification and unfortunately what I saw was just an at…"

Antonella Veccia replied Oct 14, 2015 to Gamification in Learning & Development

15 Oct 21, 2015

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service