Katherine Chapman's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nick, You already have some strong recommendations here but would also endorse t…"

Katherine Chapman replied Nov 30, 2012 to Recommended e-Learning partners

12 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Nick Denholm

"I'm looking forward to engaging my brain and networking with a bunch of people who I…"

Katherine Chapman replied Jun 13, 2011 to What are you looking forward to at #LSG11UK?

8 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Katherine Chapman

"Thanks Jonathan. I'd got as far as the gov site and stopped there thinking someone o…"

Katherine Chapman replied Mar 23, 2011 to US Education market

2 Mar 23, 2011

"Thanks all for continuing the conversation. Some good pointers and pieces of advice…"

Katherine Chapman replied Mar 17, 2011 to Is this the oldest and most dreaded question?

8 Mar 17, 2011

"Thanks Mark for the super-fast reply. Both definitely look worthy of a read. All the…"

Katherine Chapman replied Feb 24, 2011 to Is this the oldest and most dreaded question?

8 Mar 17, 2011

"Thanks Niall. Unfortunately I am unable to download from work but will take a look f…"

Katherine Chapman replied Jun 11, 2010 to Web conferencing - compare and contrast

25 Jan 25
Reply by Andy Gilbert

"Thanks all. Some preferences are emerging through popularity. I've used WebEx to del…"

Katherine Chapman replied Jun 10, 2010 to Web conferencing - compare and contrast

25 Jan 25
Reply by Andy Gilbert

"Niall, That would be fab. I've been looking at the Live Tools page on Jane Hart's s…"

Katherine Chapman replied Jun 10, 2010 to Web conferencing - compare and contrast

25 Jan 25
Reply by Andy Gilbert

"Thanks John. I'll take a look through the site you suggest. I should've mentioned t…"

Katherine Chapman replied Jun 7, 2010 to Web conferencing - compare and contrast

25 Jan 25
Reply by Andy Gilbert

"Deja vu...this question is asked on an annual and we tend to run to similar corners…"

Katherine Chapman replied May 20, 2010 to Learning at Work Day

8 May 21, 2010
Reply by Alison Brown

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service