David Wilson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Margaret   Here's a research paper we did on Learning Content Management a few years…"

David Wilson replied Sep 21, 2011 to To LMS or LCMS

4 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Margaret Kelsey

"Nick   We have been doing some specific analyst research on exactly this issue/strat…"

David Wilson replied Sep 14, 2011 to Using a learning portal ? Avoiding the LMS experience

7 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sam Burrough

"Denise, this is a paper we produced a couple of years ago on Software-as-a-Service i…"

David Wilson replied Jul 13, 2011 to Cloud Computing, The Impact for Trainers, Techies and End-users Everywhere

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Mark Butler

"Juliette As an analyst we've done loads of research with corporates on their LMS ch…"

David Wilson replied May 5, 2010 to Choosing the right LMS

25 May 13, 2010
Reply by Diana Foster

"Norman - you are not along, but definitely in a shrinking minority! When the Click/D…"

David Wilson replied Feb 24, 2010 to Docent 6.5

6 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Norman Lamont

"John ... here's a high-level view from our analyst research. The short answer is "d…"

David Wilson replied Dec 3, 2009 to Using Sharepoint or SAP as a learning management system?

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by David Wilson

"Here is a copy of the handout from my session. I'm not sure the format gave us enoug…"

David Wilson replied Jun 10, 2009 to Creating an elearning strategy

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Rob Dunlop

"To add to Claire's points, these are some of the questions to consider from Elearnit…"

David Wilson replied May 28, 2009 to Creating an elearning strategy

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Rob Dunlop

"Mike We have done quite a lot of this of activity already over the last few years a…"

David Wilson replied Apr 24, 2009 to World Class - Help with Benchmarking

8 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Charles Jennings

"John, most of the major LMS's can be integrated with SAP on a weekly or daily batch…"

David Wilson replied Apr 8, 2009 to Which LMSs integrate with SAP?

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by David Wilson

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service