All Discussions Tagged 'Learning' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Computing for Workplace Learning - Your views sought

Dear fellow Learning and Skills Group members, A recent IBM study of c1,700 CEO's in 64 countries identified the challenge of a connected…

Started by Paul David Jagger

2 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Paul David Jagger

Please help with my dissertation

Hi everyone! Do you work in the L&D or IT functions of a UK based telecoms company?  If so, I would like your help with my IT & Man…

Started by Sally Eaves

0 Sep 15, 2011

Learning by Playing - Games & Gaming in the contect of complex workplaces.

We would be interested in contacting practitioners or knowledge 'magpies' with experience concerning the application of games/game theory,…

Started by Ian Cumming

7 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Ruth West

MSc Survey - Factors Which Enable Knowledge Sharing and the Optimisation of Tacit Resources - Your input is requested!

Hi Everyone – I would like to invite you to complete a web-based questionnaire which should take about 10-15 minutes to complete and suppor…

Started by Sally Eaves

0 Aug 9, 2011

What do you use in your lecture theatres and teaching rooms?

Hi everyone,   I am conducting an evaluation of what we call Teaching Pods at City and I wondered what you all use at your universities? I…

Started by Rae Bowdler

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Rae Bowdler

What IS Social Learning?

I’d be really appreciative of some help here.  I’m currently looking in detail at social learning and am becoming more and more confused!  …

Started by Jonathan Kettleborough

6 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

Do you have any advice for someone looking to take the first steps in to L & D?

Calling all L & D practitioners!   I am a HR Officer at a not for profit organisation looking for some advice. I have recently complet…

Started by Patrick Mullarkey

8 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Linda Huckle

What percentage of your training portfolio is made up of Learning Technologies

I'm looking for some insights to do a comparison to other companies.   I have been tasked with setting out what percentage of our training…

Started by Iain Beresford

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Iain Beresford

Invitation to Second Life in-world session on 'Facilitating Learning at the Open University' (4pm GMT: 10/3)

Hi everyone   I hope you don't mind me adding a new topic on this but I was just wondering if the following might be of interest to any fel…

Started by Chris Carter

0 Mar 9, 2010

Guidance for Virtual Learners

Over the last six months we have seen a significant increase in the number of requests for one off classroom events and online conferences.…

Started by Caroline O'Reilly

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Caroline O'Reilly

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service