All Discussions Tagged 'e-learning' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas on how training and L&D can respond to the Bribery Act

With the Bribery Act having now been in force for three months I would be interested to know how members have responded to the legislation?…

Started by Alex Webb

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Mike Collins

Why doesn't equality and diversity training work?

Last week changes to The Equality Act came into force, offering employees additional protection in the workplace, which if breached could r…

Started by Samantha Brackley

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Donald Clark

Is gender equality being considered in learning design?

Today (March 8th) marks International Women's Day. Inspired by this, and by the contribution women have made over the last decade, Brightwa…

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Kettleborough

Has anyone used a product called Resite for creating training materials?

We are currently in the design stage of a major project to re-implement SAP (procurement, finance & HR) across our entire organisation…

Started by Julie Ferroni

0 May 21, 2010

Accessibility - the learner's experience

Hi,I suffer from a visual impairment, which has shaped the way I learn both on and offline and I wanted to share my experience.I've recentl…

7 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Kate Graham

English language e-Learning? Recommendations

Hi all   Some of our users in France, Spain and Italy would like to access basic english training via our corporate LMS.   Does anyone know…

Started by Iain Clements

11 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Gemma Todd

Set up an e-learning group

I am taking up the lead for e-learning within the organisation and am considering putting together an e-learning taskforce to drive e-learn…

Started by Alison Preece

0 May 27, 2009

LMS Options Appraisl / E-Learning in the NHS - Experiences with Oracle Learning Management?

Hello everyone, Apologies for the lengthy discussion title! Just wondering if there are any other NHS folks out there who have implemented…

Started by Alistair Cockroft

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Jon Turner

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service