All Discussions Tagged 'elearning' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Is Learning Management System (LMS)? and It's Technical Aspects

A learning management system (LMS) is a software framework for managing , monitoring, recording , reporting, automating and delivering e…

Started by Swift Elearning Services

0 3 hours ago

Crisis Management Training Online Course and Certification

An online crisis management certification program helps to plan an event, not only for the survival, but also for the integrity and susta…

0 Jun 11

Online stress management course, Training and Certification

eLearning course on stress management for mindfulness and self-care techniques. This online course deals with methods for addressing any s…

0 Jun 6

Job-Ready Skills Certification Program by Swift Elearning Services

An online skills development certification program for jobseeker on Job-Ready Skills. This course explains in detail and predominantly g…

0 Jun 4

FREE anti-bribery and corruption online training course for compliance training

This off-the-shelf free online eLearning course on anti-bribery and corruption training deals with various forms of bribery and corruption…

0 Jun 3

Did you aware that your FLASH based courses may not work after 2020?

Did you aware that your FLASH based courses may not work after 2020? Flash has been serving for long. But now the days are shifting and the…

Started by Syed Amjad Ali

0 May 29

10 eLearning Strategies to Create Employee Development Training

To retain and nurture talent and to remain competitive, organizations constantly invest in training. Today’s rapidly changing business dyna…

Started by Asha Pandey

0 Nov 19, 2019

Industry Design Ratios

Hi I am looking for some industry training design ratios to benchmark my teams productivity against. I understand that there are many fact…

Started by Neil Boon

0 Jul 16, 2018

Graphics - Upping our game without going external.

Hi,does anyone have any recommendations for the following: Looking for a relatively easy to use graphics package for the purpose of creati…

Started by Joel Newman

8 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Baker

Elearning - small scale using rapid authoring tools

Hi -  I am embarking on developing some elearning for aviation regulation. Small audience but widespread. Does anyone know of an organisati…

Started by Clare Bury

16 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Ciara Morrin

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service