All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Track 2 of the Conference - Learning Strategy

This year's conference is promising to be the best ever. The line up of speakers and topics looks to be the very fount of wisdom, and my on…

Started by Phil Green

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Sue Curtis

Is mobile learning really any different from learning you do when you're not moving around?

There's been a lot of talk about m-learning (mobile that is) for five years or more. Not much action, but plenty of talk. But with smart ph…

Started by Clive Shepherd

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ken Jones

Knowledge management/sharing frameworks and/or platforms

Our organisation is looking very closely at a knowledge management/sharing strategy and, at this stage, would be interested to hear of any…

Started by Derek Thomas

11 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Liz Worthen

Pre-employment training

I would like to produce a package of blended learning aimed at school leavers, preparing them for office work. Pre-empting the usual in-hou…

Started by Tony Crockford

4 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Tony Crockford

In a learning organization, how do you engage people at various levels of the Dreyfus Model?

The Dreyfus Model of Skills Acquisition outlines 5 steps to learning a skill, going from a Novice to an Expert. An organization already has…

Started by Sumeet Moghe

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Cathy Chapman

Do you know any fab e-Learning/Learning Management System people that want to work for one of the biggest Drinks company in the world?

Hello fellow learning professionals! I am looking for a new person to join our Human Resources Information Systems team here at Diageo and…

Started by Iain Clements

0 Aug 14, 2009

Learning and Innovation in Tough Times

This is a session at the LSG Conference. Hope that you can come along. It is all a bit tricky really. It is such a great time to try out n…

Started by Nigel Paine

0 May 22, 2009

Learning 2.0 - Video from my LT session

Following a stream of requests - here is an online version of the learning 2.0 video I showed at the Learning Technologies conference at th…

Started by David Wilson

5 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by David Wilson

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service