All Discussions Tagged 'mobile' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

using ipads/mobile devices in the classroom

Next year I'm working on a project that wants to use iPads in their workshop/classroom events. Last year they used iPads to have copies of…

Started by MC

2 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by MC

Flipboard 2.0

Today sees the launch of a new iteration of the popular curation mobile app Flipboard, which allows users to 'flip' their own content into…

Started by jonquil coy

0 Mar 27, 2013

What technical skills should a high performing corporate L&D team have?

Hi I'm looking to understand what the technical skills a corporate L&D team should have in today's technology enabled world? For exampl…

Started by Drew Clare

6 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ken Currie

October 4th:Next generation of e-learning: making corporate learning personal, Charles Gould and Alex Reeve

The convergence of digital technologies in life and work is undeniably impacting corporate learning. It is affecting expectations and possi…

Started by LSG

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

What does eLearning look like in Retail?

Hi everyone   I'm an in-house eLearning Designer/Developer at Boots, and my colleagues and myself are interested in finding out a bit more…

Started by Charlotte Kummer

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Casson McRae

Bring Your Own Device to Work

Hello,My colleague has just written a post on the rising trend of Bring Your Own Device to Work: http://www.brightwave.co.uk/blog/bring-you

Started by Samantha Brackley

3 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by jonquil coy

Anyone know of an LMS with a good mobile interface or app?

Hi there, Looking around the LMS marketplace, there are lots of providers who will let you get to elearning content on your mobile device.…

Started by Mark Berthelemy

2 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

Mobile learning authoring tools

Hi everyone   I'm interested in options for producing simple mobile learning content in-house. We currently use Content Point for standard…

Started by Charlotte Kummer

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Craig Taylor

Is mobile learning really any different from learning you do when you're not moving around?

There's been a lot of talk about m-learning (mobile that is) for five years or more. Not much action, but plenty of talk. But with smart ph…

Started by Clive Shepherd

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ken Jones

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service