All Discussions Tagged 'training' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The future of mandatory (non-compliance) training

Hi all, I'm fascinated by the resent discussions about the future of learning as shown in the graphic below. (graphic stolen form Webinar '…

Started by Aimee Swartz

1 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

IT TRAINING IN WINDOWS 10 AND OFFICE 365

Good day everyone, I work in a health and social care organisation which employs about 800 people working in different locations in London.…

Started by Bola Owoade

5 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Bola Owoade

Seeking recommendations for video production training

Hi I have a produced a few short videos as part of a blended learning offering and am now looking to enhance my skills in this area. Could…

Started by Lynn Ireland

8 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Lynn Ireland

Webinar - How to Fast Track your CPD with ILM Recommended Business Skills

In this Learning Hour we’ll be showcasing our new Business Skills suite of e-learning that has been recognised by the Institute of Leadersh…

Started by Lisa McGonigle

0 Feb 29, 2016

Using video-conferencing in training delivery

Has anyone got any experience of delivering training using video-conferencing? We have dabbled in the past, with some encouraging results,…

Started by Simon Gosney

0 Dec 10, 2015

Self serve video production for inhouse training

For a hospital in Norway: There are numerous training sessions led by internal resources. Small groups and about one hour duration at the m…

Started by Kristian F. L. Amlie

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Grigoras

Responsive Learning - Webinar on 22 July

There's a webinar happening on 22 July around Adapt Learning that some LSG community members might be interested in.  It's called '4 Ways t…

Started by Lisa McGonigle

0 Jul 3, 2014

registration and payment solution for live online training

Can anyone recommend a solution to manage registrations and payments for live online training sessions? Either integrated with an online tr…

Started by Annick Rivkine

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Annick Rivkine

How do you find good training?

Hi guys, I am interested to know where L&D professionals go when they are looking for a good training.  Such as one day workshops, ILM…

Started by Tim Hawkes

0 May 3, 2013

October 4th:Next generation of e-learning: making corporate learning personal, Charles Gould and Alex Reeve

The convergence of digital technologies in life and work is undeniably impacting corporate learning. It is affecting expectations and possi…

Started by LSG

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service