All Discussions Tagged 'training' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Custom eLearning Development Over Off-The-Shelf Courses?

If you want to introduce online courses or eLearning in your organization, there are two options – off-the-shelf content and custom eLearn…

Started by Swift Elearning Services

0 Jul 20

The future of mandatory (non-compliance) training

Hi all, I'm fascinated by the resent discussions about the future of learning as shown in the graphic below. (graphic stolen form Webinar '…

Started by Aimee Swartz

1 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Mark Berthelemy

IT TRAINING IN WINDOWS 10 AND OFFICE 365

Good day everyone, I work in a health and social care organisation which employs about 800 people working in different locations in London.…

Started by Bola Owoade

5 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Bola Owoade

Seeking recommendations for video production training

Hi I have a produced a few short videos as part of a blended learning offering and am now looking to enhance my skills in this area. Could…

Started by Lynn Ireland

8 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Lynn Ireland

Webinar - How to Fast Track your CPD with ILM Recommended Business Skills

In this Learning Hour we’ll be showcasing our new Business Skills suite of e-learning that has been recognised by the Institute of Leadersh…

Started by Lisa McGonigle

0 Feb 29, 2016

Using video-conferencing in training delivery

Has anyone got any experience of delivering training using video-conferencing? We have dabbled in the past, with some encouraging results,…

Started by Simon Gosney

0 Dec 10, 2015

Self serve video production for inhouse training

For a hospital in Norway: There are numerous training sessions led by internal resources. Small groups and about one hour duration at the m…

Started by Kristian F. L. Amlie

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Grigoras

Responsive Learning - Webinar on 22 July

There's a webinar happening on 22 July around Adapt Learning that some LSG community members might be interested in.  It's called '4 Ways t…

Started by Lisa McGonigle

0 Jul 3, 2014

registration and payment solution for live online training

Can anyone recommend a solution to manage registrations and payments for live online training sessions? Either integrated with an online tr…

Started by Annick Rivkine

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Annick Rivkine

How do you find good training?

Hi guys, I am interested to know where L&D professionals go when they are looking for a good training.  Such as one day workshops, ILM…

Started by Tim Hawkes

0 May 3, 2013

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service