All Discussions Tagged 'video' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking recommendations for video production training

Hi I have a produced a few short videos as part of a blended learning offering and am now looking to enhance my skills in this area. Could…

Started by Lynn Ireland

8 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Lynn Ireland

Self serve video production for inhouse training

For a hospital in Norway: There are numerous training sessions led by internal resources. Small groups and about one hour duration at the m…

Started by Kristian F. L. Amlie

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Grigoras

Does Vine have a use in organisational learning?

Since Twitter's purchase of Vine - the mobile app that enables short, 6 second vids to be recorded and then shared to a myriad of social si…

Started by jonquil coy

0 Jun 4, 2013

Video as a Delivery Method

Hi Everyone, today 8 years ago, the first video was posted on YouTube.  Since then YouTube has revolutionised the way that we share and vie…

Started by Garrick Southgate

7 May 23, 2013
Reply by Tony Burnett

Video resource for training recruitment interview skills?

Does anyone know of a good video resource to use in a training session on recruitment interviewing skills? Preferably free or inexpensive!

Started by John Le Rossignol

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by jonquil coy

What was your first encounter with learning technology like?

I thought this would make an interesting shareable topic, and one that everyone would have a view on. I'll start the ball rolling… My fi…

Started by Samantha Brackley

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Samantha Brackley

Video record an entire three day course? Are you mad?

Video record an entire three day course? Are you mad? It seems not. I have on numerous occasions been approached with the task of video-rec…

Started by Brian Waters

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Lawlor

Brave Move to Move Training Forwards - Help Required

Hi Everyone,   The organisation I work for has bravely agreed to move the training into the 21st Century.   Here is the topic We develop an…

Started by Tony Burnett

3 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Tony Burnett

Recording Google+ Hangouts Best Practice

I'm interested in seeing if there is anyone out there who has already looked into this in any way shape or form. I've been using Google+ on…

Started by Brian Waters

0 Mar 14, 2012

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service