Healthcare today is more reliant than ever before on technology - and that applies not only to the provision of healthcare services, but also the way training is delivered across the industry.
Understanding the impact of ageing populations, ground-breaking advances in medical treatments, new applied technologies is critical to healthcare professionals across the world. Compounded by rising costs and tight budgets, new more efficient and effective ways to learn and build capability are needed.
In this session, we will cover:
● The key challenges facing healthcare organisations today
● How to manage healthcare learning programmes and compliance effectively
● Innovative ways of using digital learning in the healthcare sector
● Best practices for finding learning technology that engages your workforce and reduces training costs
● Preparing for the future of training in the healthcare sector