May 26 - Learning Exchange: Global Learning: training talent across regions and cultures

Hi all,

Exec Comm have an upcoming networking and learning exchange event at the Royal Exchange, London. If you are an L&D professional involved in delivering training across regions and cultures, this might interest you.

We know that delivering consistent learning solutions across regions and cultures can be challenging. The aim for the learning exchange is for leaders in talent development to get together informally and take the opportunity to both network with each other and explore solutions for some of the unique challenges presently faced.

Niels ter Mors, Global Firm Wide Learning Leader - Global Talent at Ernst & Young, will co-facilitate the conversation with myself, Paul Warden, from Exec|Comm. Christine Healey de Casanova, Exec|Comm’s Global Development Head, will also attend the session.

We currently have senior L&D attendees registered from organisations including Citi, Hogan Lovell, HSBC, JP Morgan, Marsh & McLennan, Credit Suisse and AIG. We’d love for you to join them.

Registration

Space is limited. To reserve a one of the three remaining seats at the table, please let me (pwarden@exec-comm.com) know. 

London

Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016

Time: 12pm – 2pm, delicious lunch included!

Location: The Royal Exchange, Cornhill Room, London EC3V 3DG, United Kingdom

Cost: Free

If you can’t attend this event but would be interested to attend future lunch and learn sessions, drop us a line.

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Paul,

Could you let me know about other events in the future, global learning is of particular interest to me!

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul

We'd be delighted.

Paul

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service