Jaguar Land Rover, with partners LINE Communications, are rolling out a global programme to enable mobile channels to be used effectively for self-paced learning, for performance support, and as a point of sales tool, used alongside customers to demonstrate product features. Central to this programme is the Mobile Enterprise Platform, an innovative enterprise level architecture that can be adapted to solve a wide range of business challenges, as well as creating stand-alone mobile apps.
Hear firsthand how this global organisation is: -
• Implementing a learning strategy that includes mobile as a channel
• Developing apps that can be managed at scale
• Using tools and processes to enable apps to be developed at speed with no
specialist programming or design skills
• Addressing enterprise level issues such as security, translation and
• Realising the benefits of mobile in the business
'The recording will be posted shortly'
See below for a PDF of the presentation and the raw text chat.