Mike Collins's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Summit and again apologies for the delay in responding.   I remember you did…"

Mike Collins replied Dec 29, 2011 to Social Media to help collaboration / learning - are you doing anything in this space ?

6 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Mike Collins

"Thanks Tim and apologies for delayed response   Yammer seems to be an app used by ma…"

Mike Collins replied Dec 29, 2011 to Social Media to help collaboration / learning - are you doing anything in this space ?

6 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Mike Collins

"Thanks Ray   How are you found the reaction of your people when using this tools / f…"

Mike Collins replied Nov 25, 2011 to Social Media to help collaboration / learning - are you doing anything in this space ?

6 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Mike Collins

"Hi Rob,   We have online tools (WebEx and Genysys) but only really use for online me…"

Mike Collins replied May 5, 2011 to LSG2010 Group Meeting: Share & Learn Good Practice

3 May 5, 2011
Reply by Mike Collins

"Hi Laura   Great to hear from you and yes I think it would be good to catch up about…"

Mike Collins replied Apr 8, 2011 to Benchmarking - chance to share and learn?

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Mike Collins

"I really like the idea of people starting their learning as soon as they are offered…"

Mike Collins replied Nov 1, 2010 to Delivery methods / media in induction

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Mike Collins

"I delivered a Webinar to the team who will be using the SharePoint site - it's all s…"

Mike Collins replied Sep 29, 2010 to SharePoint - Any successful stories out there for learning?

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mike Collins

"Hi Tracy I think we are in the same place as at level 3/4 the technical competencie…"

Mike Collins replied Sep 22, 2010 to Competency frameworks - how to make them successful?

14 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Mike Collins

"Hi Tracey Hope you're well In the past few months we have developed our own framew…"

Mike Collins replied Sep 6, 2010 to Competency frameworks - how to make them successful?

14 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Mike Collins

"Yeah I think that's a good idea Craig and one that should work quite well in terms o…"

Mike Collins replied Jun 8, 2010 to Let me blog your memory - blog hints and tips

2 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Mike Collins

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service