Integrated Talent Management Model

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right group for this question, but I thought I would try it:

We are currently working on designing a graphic illustration of our new talent management approach. I am envisioning a picture that displays the key Talent Management elements and shows how they are connected to one another.

Does anyone of you have a visual display of their talent management strategy and would be happy to share it with me? I would be more than grateful for any inspirations!

If visuals are difficult to upload in the forum you can also send me an email to:

sophia.zeeden@bayer.com

Many thanks for your help,
Sophia

You need to be a member of learningandskillsgroup to add comments!

Join learningandskillsgroup

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sophia

I referred to the Bersin Talent Management model in the white paper I developed for the LPI on "Performance through Learning.

I've sent you a copy, and, if anyone else wants one do please let me know.

Good luck with the program

Alan

• Hi Alan,

thanks a lot for the white paper. I just had a first quick look through it and, as well as containing the model of Josh Bersin, it looks very interesting - I look forward to reading it in further detail. 

Have a good weekend,

Sophia

• Hi Alan, I too would be interested in seeing this paper as we are about to introduce talent & performance software into our company.

Many thx, Mel

This reply was deleted.