Topic Layouts

Hi  All

Can anyone tell me how to change the Format setting from Scorm to Topic.  I switched mine from Topic to Scorm and now I can't change it back.  Everytime I open the site it trys to create a scorm activity but I can't see the admin block to change the format.  Any help greatfully recieved.

Steve

You need to be a member of learningandskillsgroup to add comments!

Join learningandskillsgroup

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Steve

If I've understood your query properly it could be down to one of two things:

a) the course default settings in the site admin block, in which case you just need to change them in the main site admin block (courses > course default settings > change format to topics)

b) the settings on the individual course pages themselves. Try selecting 'settings' from the admin block and changing the 'format' from SCORM to topics.

Hope one of those works! It's dependent on being able to see the admin block though, not sure why you can't unless it's been hidden - perhaps using the eye icon?

Jo
    • Hi Joanna

thanks for reply. I managed to fix it. I had to create a scorm pack and upload it as an activity, then it would show the admin block allowing me to change the format.

thanks again
This reply was deleted.