System Training

My company is currently in the process of introducing a new claims system and I am involved in designing the new training for the roll out.

Some of the training will be outsourced for CBT to create a library of modules that the delegates can access nearer the time of the go live date.

I'm currently designing demonstrations of the system and training/presentations about this.  I'm on limited resources (PPT 03 - no flash or audio) and I wondered if anyone else had to do anything similar and how did you raise awareness whilst still getting the delegates engaged.

Any ideas - I'd be grateful!

D

You need to be a member of learningandskillsgroup to add comments!

Join learningandskillsgroup

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Damien,

How many people is this for? Is there no audio etc because your internal systems cannot cope?

I currently use Camtasia, which has all the features you currently don't have access to. It is very cheap, and can do a great deal for the money. I'd recommend it.

Have you tried communicating with your marketing dept to maybe create some posters or other publicity material?

Alex
  • Hi Damian

Thanks for posting this. We're considering virtual tours built in captivate for systems training at the moment, you may want to consider look at that and outsource?

Thanks
    Jo
This reply was deleted.