When the whole organisation is under pressure, how do you get heard, get support and get going with innovative learning approaches? Often we only get one chance to make our case so we have to make it count. Concrete figures on the bottom line benefits of learning technologies at work are notoriously hard to establish but tend to speak the loudest. Independent not-for-profit organisation Towards Maturity has surveyed over 200 diverse organisations, to create a solid body of evidence – The Impact Indicator. The sole purpose of the research is to help you make an impact when it really matters. Follow Laura Overton in this session to find out how this latest research reveals invaluable tricks and tips to help you grab management attention for your L&D programme – and keep it. We’ll cover
• How we create managerial indifference!
• Why estimating benefits always sells you short
• Reporting on impact not activity - why complex ROI methodology is unnecessary
• How to use the Impact Indicator findings in your organisation
• Tricks for tackling managerial indifference
For the recording click here
For a PDF of the presentation and a copy of the chat sessions see below.