With the business landscape constantly being disrupted by technology, pioneers like Fuse Universal are building technology, know-how, and services to drive a measurable performance increase across their client's businesses.
Challenging traditional myths in learning, they have built new learning philosophies which are far more in tune with our consumer habits and the modern world we live in whilst keeping in close alignment to business KPIs and direction. In this webinar, Steve Dineen will share insights on how 100+ clients globally are shifting their focus from traditional L&D, to designing learning that is business performance led. The discussion will include:
• Explore the learning ecosystem through the business KPIs lens - What great looks like
• Modernising your digital and offline content strategy
• Continuous learning and curation
• Fast-tracking the development of the internal L&D to gain the critical new skills
• Top digital trends that will affect L&D in 2019
See below for a PDF of the presentation and the raw text chat (needs Chrome, or other non-IE browser).