Hi -  I am embarking on developing some elearning for aviation regulation. Small audience but widespread. Does anyone know of an organisation that produces good  cost effective elearning using rapid authoring tools? Would be good to hear from you.

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear All

I have had a great response to my post and am working to understand how elearning could work in our environment. I will be in contact over the next couple of months .

Hi Clare,

I am the Executive Director of not-for-profit organization based in Canada.  We develop digital learning resources and experienced at using a variety of authoring tools.  We are able to operate globally and have close links with the UK. I would encourage you to take a look at our website www.cewca.org and if you are interested in starting a discussion I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Thank you for your response. I have been conducting research into the project and am trying to establish more about how it might work for us before shortlisting companies. My process is therefore longer than I thought at the start of the project! I will be in touch in due course.

Clare

Hi Clare, I have just happened upon your post now.

Logicearth Learning Services (www.logicearth.com) develop interactive, web responsive bespoke online learning content for a wide range of clients, and we would be happy to understand your project further.

We use a number of tools to develop our courses including LearningMaker, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, HTML5 and CSS3.

Once you have established your requirements, I would be available to discuss with you, and to see if Logicearth can meet the needs of this project.  

In the meantime, if you would like to see some examples of our courses, let me know, and I will be happy to share.

Kind Regards

Ciara

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service