Hi,

I'm looking to build on my instructional design skills with further training. I don't really want a one day course as I find they tend to give a good overview but no real insight into the potential of the programme. Ideally I'm looking for something which is delivered over several months/year (part-time). I'm looking for flash, html, java etc.

I've contacted local universities but am willing to travel (midlands based) for the right course.

Has anyone got any insights as to where I should be looking please, I'm in the midlands but can also do Brighton (for an intense week course for example).

Ideally I'm looking for a flash and code related course.

thanks

Catherine

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

We have been offering a course just as you are asking for both in house and as an open course. The one you should look at is pID it is accredited by LPI. Next dates are 28-29th Feb.

www.thelearningcoach.co.uk/course.html

Take a look and drop me a line

Neil

Hi Neil,

I'm looking for a decent flash and coding course to be honest but will keep your details on file.

thanks

Catherine

Would love to hear about anything similar - especially if available online/distance?

Hi David,

I'm trialing the site at the moment (well actually, when I get a moment). It looks interesting.

Looks interesting - I will take a look, Thank you.

William,  I have toyed with the idea of putting our course online.  There are times as I am sure you agree this just does not work.

The two-day pID course is very hands on in groups, working together with a sheet of paper and drawing implements.  

There are bits we could deliver in the virtual environment, but this is one of those times where to be honest face to face, touchy feel works best!

You can download the outline here...

Neil

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service