Mar 15th: Five days to better e-learning Stephanie Dedhar, Learning and Performance Consultant, BP

There's no shortage of advice out there about how to design great e-learning - as long as you've got time, resources and a blank canvas. But what if you've got a limited amount of time in which to improve an existing e-learning course, without the time or budget to start from scratch? In this webinar, Stephanie Dedhar will outline some simple yet effective techniques to transform an e-learning course in just five days, focusing elements such as interaction design, language and structure:

• Learning outcomes and structure
  • The right interactions at the right time
  • The Goldilocks effect and good feedback
  • Tone of voice, style and character
  • The all-important sanity check

Click for a recording of the webinar.

See below for a PDF of the presentation and the raw text chat.

Views: 157

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone,

I have just watched this recording and I just had to share with the world what an excellent webinar this was - truly inspirational, both in terms of the delivery and its subject matter. 

As a fairly new comer to eL design, I think it has to be one of the best peices of Instructional Design out there yet - simple, clear, and succinct, covering the main aspects for how to engage your learners...and, all delivered in less than 1 hour ;-) ! 

I shall be recommending it to peers and colleagues

What a brilliant presenter Stephanie is too. Think I'll be following her blog

Many thanks to Stephanie Don and LSG for making that possible

Jenni

Hi Jenni - Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I'm really glad you found the webinar useful and, even better, inspiring. Please do keep in touch, via my blog or email; it would be great to know what tips and ideas work best for you and what else you pick up along the way that my webinar was missing. All the best, Stephanie.

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2021   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service