The 2015 UK Learning Trends Survey is now open. Make your views count by completing it here.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BYCDVKY

Aimed at senior L&D professionals, this unique survey looks at the key trends affecting

the L&D industry. Now in its fifth year, the survey helps L&D practitioners stay up-to-date with the key issues and emerging trends in L&D.

If you complete the survey, you’ll receive a free electronic copy of the report which

includes the survey findings along with our expert analysis and comment on the insights

and priorities identified.

Produced by online learning experts GoodPractice, this unique survey is run in partnership with OnTrack International, the Corporate eLearning Consortium, the Charity Learning Consortium and People in Flow.

Please forward this link to other senior L&D professionals in your organisation. All responses are anonymous and the survey closes on Friday 23rd January 2015. We look forward to sharing the findings with you in April 2015.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the survey might not be working right Paul, just clicked through to it and while it asked for some demographic info and my email address it didn't ask anything about issues or trends.

Kevin, if you click employee or consultant, it will go directly to the end of the survey. Learning Trends is aimed at senior L&D practitioners/heads of L&D at director, senior manager, and manager level rather than employee level or external consultants.

Best wishes 

Paul

Sorry to say I selected manager so maybe that bit of logic is where the problem is

Apologies Kevin. The glitch is now corrected. Sorry for any inconvenience and we look forward to receiving your views.

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service