Dear Group, 

I am looking for a good training partner who can support my organisation with procurement / purchasing training. Do you have any experience with good partners?

Thanks

Simone 

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Simone, not sure what level you're training will be targeted at, however we worked with SCM World (www.scmworld.com) on some projects and they have a lot of excellent material.

- Nick

Thanks. I will check it out. I am looking for training for our central purchasing team, so really tailored to everyday purchasing - negotiation, stakeholder management, pricing...   

Hi

We are in discussion with an e-learning company called Mitr Media who produce entry level short courses on supply chain management, setting SLA's etc. If you'd like an intro, please let me know on john.bendel@3di-info.com

Thanks

John

Hi John, 

Thanks for responding and the offer to reach out to you. I am looking for training that is more advanced as my guys already know the basics. I will keep this in mind though for future training of different stakeholder groups and might get back to you on that. 

Best wishes from sunny Switzerland,

Simone 

Hi Simone

I would highly recommend a supplier I worked with for several years. The company is Cordie Ltd and is run by Andrea and Ian who are both Fellows of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply, both have extensive procurement experience themselves which really comes through in the training. I felt they were so good that I have taken them with me as a supplier when moving jobs. Website is www.cordie.co.uk mention my name they may even give you a good deal!

regards

Julie

Hi Julie, 

Thanks for the advice. I will look into this. If I need to mention your name, I'll let you know. 

Best wishes from Switzerland.

Simone

Hi Simone,

I can see you're getting some excellent recommendations.  At the risk of giving you indigestion, I'm happy to add another:

Andy Haigh at Sixfold International, andrew.haigh@sixfoldinternational.co.uk

http://sixfold.biz

His company and mine have partnered on occasions in the past and he and his team have been very successful in delivering procurement/purchasing training.  Feel free to mention me if you follow through.

BR,

Colin

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service