Will 2020 be the year of change in L&D? Donald H Taylor

Will 2020 be the year of change in L&D?

Donald H Taylor, chair, Learning Technologies Conference, Learning and Skills Group

A change is coming in Learning and Development. Not everyone wants this shift, and it may not stick, but there is a growing desire for data-supported workplace learning. How likely is this change to happen and what are the implications for L&D?

Join Donald H Taylor as he explores the results of his seventh annual Learning & Development Global Sentiment Survey. He’ll look at the opinions of over 2,200 people from 86 countries world-wide, and what it tells us about the future of L&D this year, and beyond.

• Data-supported learning: are we ready for it?

• Why L&D may not want to be as close to the business as it says

• The five fates: which ideas are over-hyped, and which are here to stay?

• Moving from “What?” to “How?” to “Why?”

• Is North America still a driving force in new technologies and methodologies?

For initial thoughts on the L&D Global Sentiment Survey 2020, and to register for a copy of the report when it's out next week, go to: http://bit.ly/GSS20summary

Click for the recording of this webinar

See below for a PDF of the presentation and the raw text chat (needs Chrome, or other non-IE browser).

Views: 95

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I cannot see the presentation PDF (only the raw text chat). Can you please send it to me?

I can most definitely email it to you. Please email me your address at mandy@focussstreet.com

RSS

Members

Sponsor promotion

LSG Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Donald H Taylor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service