I am an independent learning and development consultant with extensive experience of working with all types of organisations, analysing and improving individual, team and organisational performance. I design and deliver learning and development, or help others to do it, using:
- Online and blended learning:
- Highly participative face to face learning including the use of simulations:
- Coaching and advice-virtual and face-to-face:
- Decision making workshops
I believe that delivering the right solutions starts with an analysis of clients' purpose, operating environment, systems, methods and culture, and of the problem.
- Introducing new systems and processes, L&D methods and subjects to organisations:
- Managing individual and team performance:
- Developing strategy and policy:
- Problem solving: decision making: options appraisal: and risk analysis:
- Planning and setting objectives:
- Return on Investment and evaluation
Size of organisation (employees)
Areas of professional interest
Blended learning, Knowledge management, Measurement methods and technologies, Organisational learning, Virtual classrooms, My personal professional development
You need to be a member of the Learning and Skills Group to add comments!