Toby Harris, Creative Lead and LMS Product Manager at Saffron Interactive with Dan Church,Online Learning Consultant, Transport for London
Many of us are working longer, harder, and in more difficult circumstances. So why should learners care about new ways of working, new systems or boosting their mental resilience? If you want your learners to take action in difficult times, it’s time to start asking where e-learning fits into their emotional fabric. How can you ensure learners become emotionally invested in your organisation and its objectives? Join this seminar to find out more about:
- Why, without emotional investment your organisation may not survive
- Why emotional outcomes matter just as much as learning outcomes to behaviour change
- Case studies that show emotional investment and ROI in action, such as:
- How boosting mental resilience delivered £7.8 million ROI at Transport for London
- Mental health and a radically new approach to e-learning for Amnesty International
Toby Harris with Dan Church
Toby Harris is Creative Lead and LMS Product Manager at Saffron Interactive, specialising in new product development and open source learning technologies. He’s involved in the design and delivery of learning solutions for clients which look outside the L&D industry at the latest thinking in user experience design.
Dan Church has more than ten years’ experience as an L&D professional, focussing on online learning during the past four years. He’s involved in the management of online learning across Transport for London including implementing and managing the LMS, developing new content and investigating & introducing new technologies.