How data boosts your learning experience
Ashley Sinclair, Chief Marketing Officer, THRIVE Learning
Interested in understanding the context of data in a learning environment and how it could have notable positive impact on the overall experiences your learners have? Get to grips with data in this educational webinar with a data, marketing and customer experience expert.
Join to learn:
· How data plays a pivotal role in a modern L&D department
· How to build a data-based foundation, and what you’ll need to do to get there
· How to capture, understand and analyse data to improve
· Why data is integral in 2019 and how to make the most of it
· How to use data to improve your learner experience
If you are keen to accelerate and improve the experience your employees have in learning environments, this webinar will help you get to grips with using data more effectively to support happier and more engaged people.
Ashley has spent 6 years devising and implementing data-driven marketing strategies in the learning technologies sector at organisations including Kineo, Mind Click, Learning Pool and Litmos Heroes.
Now at THRIVE Learning, Ashley uses data analytics to better understand and engage audiences, improve approaches and maximise budgets. In her role she also supports learning functions to benchmark, leverage data, iterate and create real impact. Having delivered measurable and notable marketing strategies at these businesses, Ashley knows data is an integral part of achieving any strategy.
Add a Comment