Impactful Learning Experiences Don’t Happen By Accident: Four Steps For Measurable L&D Success
Nelson Sivalingam, CEO and Co-Founder, HowNow
Build it, and they will come is a great mantra… just not for learning and development. Too many companies create courses nobody completes, watch as they contribute nothing towards their business metrics and do it all over again.
Why? Too much time worrying about the content and not enough spent figuring out the context! How we learn is made up of moving parts, from our goals to roles and how we act, talk and problem solve at work. Without that context, you end up delivering the wrong learning, to the wrong people at the wrong moments and for the wrong reasons.
The good news is, it takes just four rights to eliminate these wrongs, and they also happen to make up the Learning Experience Bullseye Framework. Your four steps to eliminating processes that don’t add value and driving business impact through L&D.
- Making the right learning resource available.
- Getting it to the right people who’ll benefit from that content.
- Delivering it at the right time, in moments that matter.
- Ensuring it has the right impact through proof of knowledge and skills.
- The Bullseye Framework for applying these four rights.