Mapping learning content to skills and capabilities for the modern learner
Ollie Browning, Head of Sales Go1 and Craig Hamill, Senior Customer Success Manager, Go1
Supporting 'the modern learner' in their skills and career development is becoming more challenging. L&D have more access to high-quality learning content than ever before, and once you have mandatory compliance training in place, how do you curate soft skills and professional development content to make a significant learning impact on an individual?
Please join Ollie and Craig to hear the discussion around:
- Reasons why learning content projects fail
- The mix of learning formats to consider when curating content
- How to make sure you choose the right content provider for your L&D strategy
- Speeding up the content curation process
- Supporting a workforce with diverse learning needs
Ollie has over 20 years of experience in the L&D industry working with clients developing organisational performance through learning transformation. Ollie and his team in the UK support our clients on their journey to improving the performance of learning in this digital world.
A former Head of L&D, Craig has 20 years of experience in supporting regional and global learning projects. Craig now supports enterprise L&D Teams to deliver digital learning strategies to global workforces.