It's all about the data
Ben Betts, Chief Product Officer, Learning Pool
In the age of computing, data has slowly but surely taken over the world. Businesses have been built on it, we are more aware of our personal data than ever before, fishing is no longer just a relaxing hobby and data now even comes in BIG and small varieties.
But what about learning data? SCORM 1.2 has been the de-facto tracking standard in eLearning for as long as many of us have been in the industry. What happened to 1.3? What happened to 2004!? Joking aside, data is one area of learning technology that has huge potential to change the industry for good.
Join Ben Betts, the founder of HT2 Labs (now a Learning Pool Company), as he explores:
- the history of data use in learning
- what kind of data could we be collecting?
- how could better data serve your L&D needs?
- new possibilities of data collection
- the role of the Learning Records Store