Presenter: Clive Shepherd
Do any of the following apply to you? Budgets for training and for travel are flat or reducing. Managers are finding it harder to release their staff. L&D professionals are apprehensive about new learning technologies. You have had a poor experience in the past of using rather tedious self-study e-learning. You are reluctant to compromise on the quality of your solutions. You know you really do have to make changes but you’re not sure where to start.
If your answer to any of the above is ‘yes’, then join Clive to explore some of the available options. He'll share with you his vision for new, more scalable and responsive learning architectures, which balance the formal and the informal, the self-directed and the connected.
• Imagine an l&d strategy that is aligned, economical, scalable, flexible, engaging and powerful
• Shift the emphasis from generic to tailored, synchronous to asynchronous, compliance to competence, top-down to bottom-up, courses to resources, face-to-face to online
• Match your transformation programme to your particular requirements, target population, constraints and opportunities.
• Establish an architecture and infrastructure to support your vision.
• Build the capabilities needed for your l&d team to take advantage of the opportunities afforded by new learning technologies.
To join this event, click on the link above 10 - 15 minutes before the session is due to start and enter your name and event password (Lsg2012).
Technical considerations: please note that these sessions play best on Internet Explorer on a PC. In particular, you will not be able to access the webinars if you are on an Apple computer running IOS 10.5.
Add a Comment