Presenter: Jane Hart
If you are looking to introduce more social approaches to learning in your organisation – from augmenting face-to-face events or socializing formal online learning, to enabling and supporting communities of practice - then Jane Hart will introduce you to the approach she has taken at the Social Learning Centre that makes use of a social collaboration platform to power the social (learning) activities she organises and coordinates . In this webinar, Jane will
• Explain the rationale behind this approach
• Present an overview of the key social features of social collaboration platforms
• Demonstrate a number of examples of social activities she has set up
• Propose a lite approach to designing social (learning) activities
• Show how learning can be embedded in the workflow
To join this event, click on the link above 10 - 15 minutes before the session is due to start and enter your name and event password (Lsg2012).
Technical considerations: please note that these sessions play best on Internet Explorer on a PC. In particular, you will not be able to access the webinars if you are on an Apple computer running IOS 10.5.
Add a Comment